Café frais = meilleur café : gommage
Having fresh coffee is the best way to start the day. Having coffee that's been sitting for a while doesn't mean you've got to throw it to the bin. Here at Bluebarn Coffee Roasters we always find ourselves getting creative. Sometimes we roast direct trade coffee we've never tried before. We're human and sometimes that coffee is a learning experience, what we don't send to you doesn't get wasted, here's some tips and tricks we use to make coffee go the distance!
The "Coffee Scrub"
- 1 cup ground organic coffee
- 1 cup organic sugar or salt
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Melt coconut oil and allow it to cool but not solidify.
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container or mason jar.
- Use 1-2 times a week (or every day if you like).